Help needed asap- Dermalogica!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
Hi I have a very loyal client that always comes to me for her dermalogica products, she has very sensitive skin and uses the dermalogica ultra calming cleanser and soothing spray and barrier repair. However since dermalogica have brought out the new ultracalming range I have been told that the ultracalming mist is nothing like the soothing spray (I phoned the dermalogica product help line) She couldnt tell me the main differences just that they were nothing alike and that I should buy the mist and test on client before she buys! I dont want client to buy product incase she gets a reaction (which she has had with many other products). Has anyone else been in the same situation as this? Do your clients notice a difference? x

I don't offer facials at the moment (I am trained though)I would tell your client that they have bought out a new range and ask her if shes happy to try it out, have a look at the ingredients if there the same Im sure it will be ok x

Yeah think I will need to do that, im getting sick of dermalogica now, nothing but trouble lol x

The new UltraCalming mist is much less oily & more like the Multi Active Toner in texture. It feels a lot lighter on the skin. Went on the UC workshop a couple of weeks ago & they didn't mention anything about having to patch test clients, in fact they said it's absolutely amazing on sensitive skins! I've been using it on clients after waxing & the redness has been fading really quickly.

HTH's

Why don't you go and do the ultra calming training? All the products are lovely, the serum concentrate is one of the best products ever and I doubt your client would have a reaction to the ultra calming mist it's extremely light. All the products in the range are fab.

i like the mist alot more the the old soothing spray! like side its not greasy and i think it contains only 12 ingredient? so its very mild!

did you order the UC launch kit? in it your got 3 posh sample packs and in there is a mini UC mist! why not give her one of them to try? x

Let her purchase it and if she gets a reaction simply send it back to Derm and they'll refund u! Iv done it a couple of times. she should be ok as it is made for the most sensitive of skins. Derm even refund u on p+p! :)

Thanks for replies girls, not been on training yet but will try getting booked in soon. Lisa that's a fab idea I'll tell my client this, I'm sure it will be fine she just gets so worried about her skin it took me long enough to convince her to use soothing spray so I knew this would be a hassle lol. X

Latest posts

Back