Help needed please re bridal styles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklesmason

Reaction score
hi all i am in need of some new bridial stykles i have brought some books ect but nothing seems right for my client i have google some and tried to copy but i cant get them perfect could someone help me with some how to do it links or something thank you

have you tried youtube hun. Another good way is to look on bridal shop websites or anything to do with brides and weddings as they always have the hair looking nice for the photos xx

Hi,
I often have this problem! Have you tried looking on flickr? www.flickr.com. On this you could search upstyles, wedding hair, hair updos etc etc. Its well worth a look. Also try google images.
Or sometimes i would tell the bride to do some research herself on the web in the weeks coming up to the trial, so then u get to see wat she likes.
Hope you get some inspiration!!

I know its been said but youtube has been absolutely invaluable to me learning different looks. Obviously they aren't great, but once you've found one that does a good look with a good explanation and directions, follow them. Its brill for make up tuts too. hth x x

Latest posts

Back