Help needed-skin care products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faythe Carey

Reaction score
I am a mobile therapist just starting out and looking for suggestions on a good effective skin care product. The higher end companies, eg Elemis, will not supply to mobile therapists :-( Can anyone help and suggest a product you know works. Thank you

They're not professional products but Temple Spa are an amazing brand. Sold exclusively in Harrods and Selfridges and stocked in top hotels all around the world, their products are all anti ageing and are wonderful (I'm not a rep by the way!). Check out their website. x

Have you looked at Repechage? Their 4 layer facial is fantastic and I know they definitely take on mobile therapists. They are family owned, results driven product range with no minimum order.

I am a mobile therapist just starting out and looking for suggestions on a good effective skin care product. The higher end companies, eg Elemis, will not supply to mobile therapists :-( Can anyone help and suggest a product you know works. Thank you
Natural elements I can get a trade pack sent to you

Take a look at Eve Taylor...they are an excellent company and product range and are happy to supply mobile therapists. They offer a kit especially for mobile therapist. Take a look at their website, if you register as a professional there is loads of info on there or give them a call.

I was just in a Pilates class and was thinking the same so had logged on to ask and saw this! X

Latest posts

Back