Help needed spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starclubbie

Reaction score
Hi all fellow geeks,
I feel a right plonker I have used my spray tent many times but today I can not get it to fold into round shape for bag , it seems to have a life of its own any help greatfully received. :cry:

Best Regards Sue.

make sure the metal inside hasnt twisted .

Hi all,,
My tent finally obliged :confused: still don't know why it was so !!!!!!! Hubby said it would have made a good video for youve been framed. I thought of using it as a kite ha ha.

all the best to all of you. Sue.:)

the wires on mine have twisted and its a nightmare getting the bugger back in the bag - any tips on how to UNTWIST them would be appreciated

x

If you can't physically untwist it with your hands - lay it on the floor and place weights (house bricks are ideal) along the wire so that it lays completely flat. Leave it for a couple of days if you've time. Then take the weights off - hopefully it will have been re-trained back into shape.

I was having problems with mine last week, where it ended up looking like a kidney bean.

I put the tent up and pulled it gently into shape. If you put it up it is easier to see what needs to be done. It took a while but got there eventually.

As soon as I got it back into shape I folded it down and put it back up a few times just to train it back into shape.

Hope this helps

There is definately an art to folding the pop up tent! When I first bought one I had many comedy moments trying to get it back in the case! :lol:

Latest posts

Back