Help needed with Iontophoresis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the same topic I have trained in all facial electrics at college but I used the Carlton machine I ordered a machine that looked very similar but it isn't!! I am thinking of sending it back the machine I used to use had rollers and balls to swap between for the 2 treatments but the machine I got had only got 2 rollers and then one ball and one flat head? Any ideas as the movement won't be the same? Thanks in advance xx

Where did you get your machine from? I would contact the manufacturers and ask if they do some sort of training with it. If they don't, I would definitely return it. Carlton have a great reputation - there is a geek on here who can advise!

Can someone please help me with the same topic I have trained in all facial electrics at college but I used the Carlton machine I ordered a machine that looked very similar but it isn't!! I am thinking of sending it back the machine I used to use had rollers and balls to swap between for the 2 treatments but the machine I got had only got 2 rollers and then one ball and one flat head? Any ideas as the movement won't be the same? Thanks in advance xx

Hello,

I am the UK trainer for Carlton Professional machines, can you tell me, is the machine you've bought a Carlton Professional galvanic machine? If so it will have the Carlton Professional logo on the front, and on the back where you insert your power lead it will have a code... It's either a CC2306, or DC06. If you can tell me which machine you have I can help.

In theory it doesn't matter what shape your electrodes are, they are all doing exactly the same thing. Essentially they are just different shapes. So the fact that you're used to using one shape and not used to using another won't have any impact of the results of your treatments. But it's what you're happier using.

Also, if it's a Carlton machine you have and you're not happy with the electrodes we give as standard, just ask if we can swap what you do t want for something you do want! Or, alternatively you can purchase all our electrodes individually, and they will all fit onto our machines. No need to send back a machine you're happy with for the sake of a couple of electrodes! Of course if the machine you have is not a Carlton, then it would be our recommendation to contact the company you purchased yours from to see if they can do anything for you, as our electrodes may not fit your leads, or be compatible with your machine.

Hope that helps a little please let me know if you have any further questions.

Latest posts

Back