Help needed with spelling of name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzy Sue

Reaction score
Hi guys, just been reading the trademark problem and mine is same, I also have Beautique in my new name, but lucky for me it is early days and still not set up, I have contacted couple companies with this name and they havent heard anything about changing it but dont really want to take risk, so my solution is......i asked my 6 year old daughter to spell it for me.....buetiek,,,,what do you think of my word, does it say beautique to you? :D

No, no, no!
Honestly, it's terrible. Sorry.

Why not good old fashioned beauty?

No, no, no!
Honestly, it's terrible. Sorry.

Why not good old fashioned beauty?

haha thanks for your honesty lol it was just a thought, I want to keep the beautique but thought if i tried spelling different it would work, grrrrr so frustriating:cry:

Its awfull.

just me ;)

It's a tricky one isn't it. I'm not a fan off "quirkily" spelt words is all!

What about boutique which is your play on words!

Did you have Xxxxx xxxx beautique or just beautique in its own?

It's a tricky one isn't it. I'm not a fan off "quirkily" spelt words is all!

What about boutique which is your play on words!

Did you have Xxxxx xxxx beautique or just beautique in its own?

I will send you a pic Ive had made, its lovely so im devastated

I will send you a pic Ive had made, its lovely so im devastated

check out my avatar, not sure how to send pic on this site so its on there.

It's a shame the names been trademarked. Looks nice with unique.

Unique beauty
Unique (on its own?)
Unique nails and beauty

Uniquely ?

It's a shame the names been trademarked. Looks nice with unique.

Unique beauty
Unique (on its own?)
Unique nails and beauty

Uniquely ?

Thanks, Id really like to keep it as it is, but never mind, im gonna check out couple ideas and get back to you when sorted.

What about 'beatifique'

Beautifique

Bloody phone

Beautiq? Kind of like that girl band Misteeq heh :) x

I am going to be controversial. Please stop trying to be "quirky". I mean this with the best of intentions but quirky to me comes across as one of two ways. Pretentious or Naff.
Go for something individual but simple. You misspell something, even intentionally and unless you are a big brand you are going to get people mispellimg your name or pointing out you have made ab error.
Think of it this way
Freind 1"oh I go to this great salon in town its called ×&_#&^÷*"
Freind 2 : "oh I will give them a quick google how do you spell it?
Freind 1 "eeeerrrrm"

Trust me, simple works. Dont alienate people.

just me ;)

My initial reaction to that was you spelt bluetac incorrectly, bootique, maybe? Or just scrap and start over?

how about 'The Beauty Boutique' x

Unique Beautique

This is the existing name, she needs to change it as beautique is trademarked/copyrighted by another person :)

Thanks all for responses appreciate it :D

I've always been Locks Of Love, I never registered my name until recently. Didn't pop into my head! Anyway tried to register it and there's another extension company called the same the other side of the flipping country so 'apparently' I couldn't register it under that name. So I took away the spaces and now I'm registered as LocksOfLove lol. Simples! Xxx

I've always been Locks Of Love, I never registered my name until recently. Didn't pop into my head! Anyway tried to register it and there's another extension company called the same the other side of the flipping country so 'apparently' I couldn't register it under that name. So I took away the spaces and now I'm registered as LocksOfLove lol. Simples! Xxx

Great for u but for me not so easy, I am looking In to it though , I'm not going to make definite decision until I know for surei can trademark my name

Latest posts

Back