Help on tanning equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

justcarolann

Reaction score
Hi i have just qualified in spray tanning :D and i am not sure what machine and product to buy the girl that did my training said crazy angel but i am so confused as to which one any of you guys recommend i carnt afford hundreds of pounds on one i would be grateful for any info thank you:) xxx

jcb85

Reaction score
Hi!

I bought my kit from LA tanning which included 4L of solution and lots of disposables and marketing gear and samples. It's at a really good price so have a look.

I live crazy angel lotion but not tried their spray yet.

All my clients are loving LA tanning though xx

Lauralegs

Reaction score
The la tan kit looks really good value is it easy to use and does leave a nasty smell like some spray tans do x

Homebeauty

Reaction score
Hi since i live in australia i used different brands than you however see if you can get some samples of solutions on are thinking of using so you can get a feel for them and see how you work with them and as for equipment sus out some suppliers sometimes they can do a package deal and see if they can do a payment plan or another idea see if someone is selling a tanning unit you can use till you have the resourses to upgrade... its a start :)

Latest posts