Help please! Disclaimer form for under 16s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hi there

I hope somebody is able to help. Does anyone have a disclaimer form that I could look at for treatment for under 16s? I have searched on this site and have found lots of information about 'disclaimers' but dont actually know how to lay it all out!

Sorry for sounding so dumb but only have client record cards with a small disclaimer aimed at older clients. There is nothing about for example the parent's responsibility etc.

Thank you in advance
eob :)

I may be wrong, but for insurance purposes there is no such thing as a disclaimer form. If they are not covered under your insurance then theoretically you shouldn't be performing the treatment. You also have to check with your local Council to see if an adult has to be present at all times during a treatment to an under 16.

I may be wrong, but for insurance purposes there is no such thing as a disclaimer form. If they are not covered under your insurance then theoretically you shouldn't be performing the treatment. You also have to check with your local Council to see if an adult has to be present at all times during a treatment to an under 16.

Thanks Sassy for the reply and the information. I will check with my local council and my insurance. Could I just ask, purely out of curioristy, why does it only apply to under 16s? Surely if they are classing the 16 and unders as children then this must apply to under 18s also?

Thanks again
Emma

Latest posts

Back