Help Please im new to this!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinki Pinkis

Reaction score
HI Everyone

Im thinking of starting a home spray tan business but i need some help and advise. If anyone can help i'll be very greatful.......

Im thinking of doing this in evenings and weekends as im employed full time to start of with.

i think im going to go with tantrick as its got good reviews and seems popular.

On average how much money do you think i need to start out with???

How do i go about insurance??

What about paying tax how does that work???

Advertising? Whats the best sort???

Whats the best equipment???

What to charge???

is there alot of demand all year through???

is there a good profit to be made???

Good name for company?? i dont want one thats already been used

i know theres a lot of questions but any help i would be very greatful

thank you

sophie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow! now that is a question, can i ask first what has made u think u want to do spray tanning for your carear pathxx ( sorry guys my spellling:green: )

HI Everyone

Im thinking of starting a home spray tan business but i need some help and advise. If anyone can help i'll be very greatful.......

Im thinking of doing this in evenings and weekends as im employed full time to start of with.

i think im going to go with tantrick as its got good reviews and seems popular. Excellent choice.

On average how much money do you think i need to start out with??? If you go to the website and register you will be able to see the prices, all you need to do then is add the price of training and any extras you may want to treat yourself to, here's the link Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify

How do i go about insurance?? You will get this advise on your training.

What about paying tax how does that work??? You just phone your local tax office and tell them you are starting your own business, they will send out a form for you to fill in and its that simple, they even have free courses to help you with book keeping etc...

Advertising? Whats the best sort??? You will get advise on this on your training and a marketing manual, and we all share our secrets on the training day.

Whats the best equipment??? All of the Tantrick kits are good, it depends on what you are looking for, you can view them on the site.

What to charge??? I charge £25

is there alot of demand all year through??? Mostly, it depends on your area and your skills.

is there a good profit to be made??? Definitely

Good name for company?? i dont want one thats already been used
Could be a good idea to start a new thread for this one.

i know theres a lot of questions but any help i would be very greatful

thank you

sophie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope that helps a bit hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back