Help please! Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your gut telling you. Do you know her well?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No new client my gets telling me nooooooo! She booked this while she had all these bruises etc it happened last week she booked sat and just told me just before her appointment x

Just say look due to the extent of the bruising to which you have described I have checked and my insurance advised me to wait until the bruising has gone. When bruising is severe it is contra indicated I am happy to re book for when it has gone but while its active my hands are tied unfortunately. If after that she carries on just say I am sorry but I have tl stick to the rules set by my insurers maybe you can try and find another therapist in the area who is happy to do it for you. She's making it spund bad to me she sounds battered and been in the wars you dont know her or the story behind it generally people would have left you alone by now. Send her that and dont reply after if she continues to harras you block block block. Spam numbers can still send a message but it usually goes into another foldet that you check rather than being alerted that way if she gets threatening or rude you have copies of them

You haven't met her, you don't know her, ignore the texts or better still text back and say no in whatever way you want.
You don't want to tan her, lash her or anything. You don't want her as a client. TROUBLE. Lol.

Yea I sent my insurance will not cover me and I'm not prepared to do the tan while she has those bruises, and she's just going on and on and if I don't reply withing that minute she's flooding me with messages one on FB and then another straight on text! My last message I thought oh that will be it now she'll get the message but I've just had another saying she'll sign a disclaimer lmao most people would have accepted it many messages back! I wish I could show you them all, my gut told me no as soon as she messaged about all this thing is she booked while this bruising had already happened just find it rather odd if I had a black eye and bruises all over me I wouldn't be booking spray tans and lashes etc

Just tell her sorry I cant do it disclaimer means nothing to my insurers. I hope you manage to find someone local. Leave it at that and dont reply hun she will just be a nightmare for you in future x keep us posted!

Just tell her sorry I cant do it disclaimer means nothing to my insurers. I hope you manage to find someone local. Leave it at that and dont reply hun she will just be a nightmare for you in future x keep us posted!

Yes it's like I said to my sister in law the fact I'm getting flooded with constant messages etc I think she's going to be a problem client I have a feeling she would moan about the tan because the colours uneven due to bruising and one of those who try to get a free treatment! I could be wrong but my gut hasn't let me down so far lol x I will keep you all posted I'm sure I'll have many more messages to come!

Last edited:
YOU MUST ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT -
THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY CUSTOMER.

I've been there an done it. Just tell her politely that you have cancelled her appointment due to the reasons listed.

And then do not answer any more of her messages,

TRUST YOUR GUT, IT MAY ONE DAY SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!

YOU MUST ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT -
THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY CUSTOMER.

I've been there an done it. Just tell her politely that you have cancelled her appointment due to the reasons listed.

And then do not answer any more of her messages,

TRUST YOUR GUT, IT MAY ONE DAY SAVE YOUR BUSINESS!

I've sent my final message saying a disclaimer means nothing to my insurers hopefully that's the last one although I'll probably wake up to loads of messages lol x

What a nightmare! Have you heard from her today?

This sounds horrendous i hope shes left you alone now!:eek:

She messaged me at 6am saying she found someone else to do it! She hadn't stopped messaging me till 11pm so god knows what time she was messaging other beauticians! Actually feel sorry for the other beautician and I'm assuming she didn't tell her bout all the cuts, bruises, black eye and blood shot eye 😳

Latest posts

Back