Help please! Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
I have a lady booked in tomorrow for lashes and a tan, she's been constantly messaging me asking if I can do it cheaper etc, she's just messaged me pre warning me she is covered in bruises from head to toe and has a black eye and it's blood shot but still wants her appointment!! So I immediately said she can't have lashes because of the eye injury! To which she responded with why it's only a black eye and blood! Wtf! So I reply with my insurance wouldn't cover me and I do t feel happy doing the lashes which she reply a again with it's just a black eye! Now I really don't want to do this tan, she wants the tan to go ahead! What could I say as to why I can't do the tan? I've told her to maybe leave it for another time but wants the tan and I really don't want to do it! Help please!! Tia x

I have a lady booked in tomorrow for lashes and a tan, she's been constantly messaging me asking if I can do it cheaper etc, she's just messaged me pre warning me she is covered in bruises from head to toe and has a black eye and it's blood shot but still wants her appointment!! So I immediately said she can't have lashes because of the eye injury! To which she responded with why it's only a black eye and blood! Wtf! So I reply with my insurance wouldn't cover me and I do t feel happy doing the lashes which she reply a again with it's just a black eye! Now I really don't want to do this tan, she wants the tan to go ahead! What could I say as to why I can't do the tan? I've told her to maybe leave it for another time but wants the tan and I really don't want to do it! Help please!! Tia x

erm why is she covered in bruises?? gosh some people lead crazy lives! haha !

why dont you want to do it?

Call and tell her that if she is covered in bruises then that is a contra indication and invalidates your insurance and you cant do it! simples. tell her straight... i cant do it! x

Maybe her OH beats her and she wants the spray tan to cover the bruises :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

erm why is she covered in bruises?? gosh some people lead crazy lives! haha !

why dont you want to do it?

Call and tell her that if she is covered in bruises then that is a contra indication and invalidates your insurance and you cant do it! simples. tell her straight... i cant do it! x

Feel horrible but she seems really weird, she's constantly messaging me like every ten minutes as I'd arranged for 1pm and she was saying I said 10am which I hadn't as I kept all messages constantly asking how much when I've told her over and over again then this and I said I couldn't for lashes and she's messaging me every couple of minutes now saying I want a tan how much over and over I must have 20 messages in the past hour!!! I couldn't find anything I could say to not go the tan but thinking the contra indications could work lol x

Could you maybe suggest doing the tan but try put her off if you are uncomfortable maybe say the tan is fine but as the bruises change colour the tan above may look a bit funny?

Could you maybe suggest doing the tan but try put her off if you are uncomfortable maybe say the tan is fine but as the bruises change colour the tan above may look a bit funny?

I was thinking is the tan going to go a different colour on the bruises? Thing is if she's so battered and bruised does she have cuts/open wounds? She won't admit to now because she really wants the tan by the sounds of it but if I go and she has cuts she's then wasted my time xx

I would leave the country sharpish! She sounds like a right lunatic! Haha 😬

I would leave the country sharpish! She sounds like a right lunatic! Haha 😬

I no she really does she's still messaging me she's like a stalker!!! Arghhhhh! I don't know what to put I need a good sounding excuse x

Can you ask her to send you a pic? Maybe just for the lashes explain it's contra indicated. Also the eye area is very delicate and you don't want to risk further damage and say as for the tan just to make you aware the changing colour of the bruising is likely to make the tan on those areas look obviously different if you still want to go ahead with the tan that's fine however if there are cuts or abrasions that are present tan is then also unable to be done. If she gets ****ty explain that insurance stops you to protect yourself and herself. Sounds like she's been in a good ruck or accident either way tanning someone covered in bruises and a black eye would make me uncomfortable too

In all honesty I would just reply and say due to the constant messages bordering on harassment you don't feel comfortable doing the job so she should find someone else.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Failing that I think if she's pestering you and not listening and you are uncomfortable then dont do it. Make your excuses if you need to but dont feel pressured :) xx

Are you mobile or salon based xx

Can you ask her to send you a pic? Maybe just for the lashes explain it's contra indicated. Also the eye area is very delicate and you don't want to risk further damage and say as for the tan just to make you aware the changing colour of the bruising is likely to make the tan on those areas look obviously different if you still want to go ahead with the tan that's fine however if there are cuts or abrasions that are present tan is then also unable to be done. If she gets ****ty explain that insurance stops you to protect yourself and herself. Sounds like she's been in a good ruck or accident either way tanning someone covered in bruises and a black eye would make me uncomfortable too

I find her very strange she's sending me a message every 2-3 mins with ??????? Y on earth if ur so battered like that would u want a tan and lashes? To cover it up? I feel uncomfortable just thinking of doing it I don't know how badly bruised she is, plus I have to do it at her home makes me more uncomfortable!

In all honesty I would just reply and say due to the constant messages bordering on harassment you don't feel comfortable doing the job so she should find someone else.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

She most defiantly harassing me! You wouldn't believe the constant messages from her!!

Are you mobile or salon based xx

I work from home Hun I have a salon room but do offer tans mobile if needed which she did when I booked her as she couldn't get to me! I explained about the lashes and was kind of ok with that but she's harassing me now!

Maybe it's better to send the police to go and check up on her! she might have a violent partner...
I wouldn't book her, just ignore the messages if she doesn't listen to you.

Maybe it's better to send the police to go and check up on her! she might have a violent partner...
I wouldn't book her, just ignore the messages if she doesn't listen to you.

She's put on the messages she was booked for the tan so should get the tan

Why can't you just block her ?? :confused:

What's your gut telling you. Do you know her well?

Why can't you just block her ?? :confused:

That's exactly what I'm about to do I replied saying my insurance wouldn't cover me due to bruising black eye blood shot eye and possible cuts or abrasions she replied saying everyone gets bruises lmao I'm guna block now xx

Latest posts

Back