Help please ! portable kidney shaped manicure table.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines not the kidney shaped one, just the rectangle, but yes its quite heavy and a carry case would be ideal, now i remember a thread a while ago, where someone said she'd bought one in sallys, but ive not seen or found one yet, if anyone does know anywhere let us know, and the only other thing i can say, is check the wheels lock, mine dont and it rolls all over the place when your working, i have to roll towel up nder each of legs to stop it sliding (very professional lol)
:lol::lol:

Can you not use some of those little plastic things like you put under the wheels of your three piece suite to stop it from marking the carpet? Would that help?

I have one.. found it too heavy to lift as I'm only 5'3" it weighs nearly 30kgs.. so its more 'foldable' than 'portable' am about to remove the kidney shape and have a lovely heart Rimu slab top put on it so I have some extra room out the sides... I do still love the fact it folds thou, as I can clear my studio and pop my easel up if feel like a spot of painting.

Can you not use some of those little plastic things like you put under the wheels of your three piece suite to stop it from marking the carpet? Would that help?

wow thats a fab idea hun:), you star thank you

xxxxx:):):)

Do the wheels lock on these tables please beofre i buy one?

Do the wheels lock on these tables please before i buy one?

No they don't. I usually am on carpet which isn't a problem but this week I was on a wooden floor and it did slip a little but not so much that it was a major problem.

hth

I got one of these tables from ebay a few months ago and my wheels do lock, so maybe there are different versions of the table.

Rach have you got a link for the one you bought please so i can make sure i get locking wheels please thanks

I've been using one of these for a few years now and I think it's fab. The wheels are lockable and it has a little drawer which I use to put any waste in whilst I'm working. It's the Healthlife one in this link:

Econo-med MANICURE STATIONS

oooh maybe mine do lock after all1 I'll have to check it out.:eek:

Latest posts

Back