Help Please - Revamping Client Consultation Form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year to you all.

I am re-doing my client consultation form and want to put a disclaimer in but have no idea how to word it.

Any ideas or help would be great

XX

Here is mine chick,

I may have complications for which i do not hold Elisabeth broom responsible. I acknowledge that these enhancements should be rebalanced every two weeks or professionaly removed by a technician. These enhancements are not guaranteed and are my sole responsibility once they have been applied in full.Any breakages or repairs must be paid for, I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.

Hope this helps hun x

I use the NVQ one.....

TO BE COMPLETED BY NAIL TECHNICIAN ONLY:
Describe the condition of the nail plate at the start of the service _________________

Have you and the client agreed a service to be performed _______________________

If the client has come from another Salon and/or having problems, please ask her to sign the following indemnity.

I acknowledge that due to: (tick)

• ? another technician’s lack of expertise
  • ? the prolonged use of “stick ons”
  • ? the medical condition that I have
  • ? the fact that I am a nail biter
I may have complications for which I do not hold ‘Nails by XYZ’ responsible.
I acknowledge that these enhancements should be rebalanced every 2-3 weeks or professionally removed. These enhancements are not guaranteed and are my sole responsibility once my treatment has ended.
Any breakages or repairs must be paid for.
I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.

Date:_______________________ Signed:________________________________

ahhh Lissie... great minds and all that :wink2:

Great minds Eh?????? lol x

we type tooo quickly he he x

Thank you so much Lissie and Sandi for your quick response, I can now finish my forms.

Thanks again

XX

I use this too!! lol

Latest posts

Back