Help please with questionable client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmi2506

Reaction score
As the title states questionable client... i am new to do extensions have done a couple sets, however this lady has come to me and asked me to tighten and lift her micro ring extensions that another lady had put in as she has moved away the previous lady cannot do them. I charged ger my fee for lifting and new rings/beads ect and she stated that was much higher than tge price she was tild by the previous lady which was £40 i said i charge this for maintenance which is splitting checking the hair giving oil ect am i doing something wrong or am i right in charging a fitting fee with a little more to remove and lift the extensions please help as my buinsess isnt going anywhere at the moment and would like all the customers i can get as havnt had a complaint just seems to be price on a couple people

Charge what you're worth. Not what the client demands. You need to stand your ground because if you lower the price then that allows clients to take you for the nick.

Latest posts

Back