Help! professional beauty awards entry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyhead2toe

Reaction score
I wonder if any of you have any experience of entering the professional beauty awards?
I know entries are expected to be eye catching and artistic which seems a bit unfair as although i feel the salon is worthy of entering,im just not v creative with things like that but want my entry to be in with a chance!
ANY ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
XX:confused:

Why dont you call them and ask for advice im sure they would be more than happy to offer suggestions without putting themsleves in a difficult position, or have you thought about calling some previous winners and asking for their help?

thanks for your reply,will try contacting some previous winners although i wonder how much advice they will be willing to give if i will be competing with them for the same catagory!
I guess was kinda hoping there may be some previous winners on here!
All i can do is try my best!:)

I wonder if any of you have any experience of entering the professional beauty awards?
I know entries are expected to be eye catching and artistic which seems a bit unfair as although i feel the salon is worthy of entering,im just not v creative with things like that but want my entry to be in with a chance!
ANY ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
XX:confused:

Hi Carly

I can't work out whether you entered or not from your name, but I hope you did. It's not at all about being eyecatching and creative - we are more interested in substance than style. What ensures you will get through is if your entry explains how you meet the criteria asked for in the entry pack online. And then, we mystery shop and officially visit the salon, so we can see first hand how well it fits that criteria. Sorry I only just saw this - but if you did not enter, I hope you will enter next year because it really is about content, rather than style over substance.

Email me for some advice, or PM me if you want some tips for next time.

Cheers

Jenni - I am the editor of Professional Beauty and organise the Awards by the way!

Latest posts

Back