Help! S2 say discontinuing Dashing Diva

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

York

Reaction score
Rang S2 today ordered more minx etc needed some more dashing diva white smile tips (thin) they said that they are discontinuing the product so could only get a one thing as they had no trays of tips or any of the gelife glue, does anyone know where else that sells it or knows of another product that is very simular. I am quite annoyed as not had this product for long it proves very good so now gonna be stuck with part of it as most of the popular sizes have gone.:cry:

Whilst I know this must be frustrating for you. It was obviously not a popular product with S2. No company can afford to keep product lines which are not popular.

I bought the dashing diva a while ago and I've got to be honest, I just couldn't justify the extra time it would take to size up and apply the dashing diva and the extra cost to my clients.

Not only that but if techs who aren't confident in french manicure (myself included in that) are never going to get better at it using this as a substitute. Clients are willing to pay good money for a fabulous free hand french manicure and it takes practise to get there.

Plus there's too many potential issues with the dashing diva lifting etc for my liking. My shellac french has come on loads recently and its long lasting. Far better option IMO :) x

I bought the dashing diva a while ago and I've got to be honest, I just couldn't justify the extra time it would take to size up and apply the dashing diva and the extra cost to my clients.

Not only that but if techs who aren't confident in french manicure (myself included in that) are never going to get better at it using this as a substitute. Clients are willing to pay good money for a fabulous free hand french manicure and it takes practise to get there.

Plus there's too many potential issues with the dashing diva lifting etc for my liking. My shellac french has come on loads recently and its long lasting. Far better option IMO :) x

Totally agree!

Rang S2 today ordered more minx etc needed some more dashing diva white smile tips (thin) they said that they are discontinuing the product so could only get a one thing as they had no trays of tips or any of the gelife glue, does anyone know where else that sells it or knows of another product that is very simular. I am quite annoyed as not had this product for long it proves very good so now gonna be stuck with part of it as most of the popular sizes have gone.:cry:

Ellisons stock dashing diva Dashing Diva - Ellisons

Maybe worth investing in a Nail Trainer hand and just practicing your smile lines? That is my plan when I start doing manicures.

Mat

at the birmingham show the company was there that has taken over selling them was there and said s2 didnt have a choice and was taken off them with not much notice they were gloating they were now sole distributers, but to be honest if this is the case thought they were not a very nice company xx

Latest posts

Back