Help!!Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few facts, so nobody is confused by the above 'information'!

Nail Geek as it was previously called (now SalonGeek.com) was set up by Samuel Sweet LONG BEFORE Sweet Squared was 'born'.
This professional community has NOTHING to do with SweetSquared as a company and the running costs are paid for solely by Samuel, with a bit of help from the Premium Geek and Event subscriptions.

Sweet Squared are not 'owned' by CND, they are the authorised distributors for the products in the UK and they had to bid for that privilege, they weren't handed it on a plate.

re the lamp 'issue'... How can you possibly provide your clients with a Shellac service when you're not using the system AS A WHOLE?

Read the following link, you will find it enlightening :wink2:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/109719-every-user-uv-gels-should-read.html

CND was struck off and dissolved as it had not filed any accounts since 06. In 06 sweet squared was set up & the director of sweet squared Virginia Rouse was also the company secretary of CND, furthermore her address is the same as Samuel is it just a coincidence that CND stopped trading & sweet squared was born! I doubt they had to bid very hard to be the authorised distributors given it's run by the same people! Regardless none of this concerns me & it certainly won't stop me using them or their products. I just thought you'd like the true facts!

All the best
Megan
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I have been using Shellac now for a few months and use my Bio Sculpture lamp with no issues at all. I guess I will just continue to see how it goes, but if I have to purchase another lamp then I will simply not use the CND products.

Shellac is a CND product!

CND was struck off and dissolved as it had not filed any accounts since 06. In 06 sweet squared was set up & the director of sweet squared Virginia Rouse was also the company secretary of CND. Samuel sweet is just a secretary of SS. CND stopped trading sweet squared was born! I doubt they had to bid very hard to be the authorised distributors given it's run by the same people! Regardless none of this concerns me & it certainly won't stop me using them or their products. I just thought you'd like the facts!

All the best
Megan

Pretty much incorrect facts! :rolleyes:

Designer Nails & Hyperion were the distributors for CND before S2 were born, CND never have distributed in the UK!

It's public information Helen! Lol

All the best
Megan

It's public information Helen! Lol

All the best
Megan

Yes I know, I have used CND products since 2005, I know who I have ordered from!

From looking at your profile, I see that you havent booked a nail enhancement course yet & are new to the industry, so I'd question A, why you feel necessary to dig past & irrelevant (incorrect) information up & B, if you haven't attended a course, how you use Shellac?

Strange!

Let's remember the point of the post Helen! Should you use a Cnd Lamp or not? My point was that if you ask CND if course they will say yes but that other peops on here use alternative lamps with no bother. Simples! Seems a few people have some steam to let off tho & are hankering for handbags at Dawn! Lol

All the best
Megan

Oh yeah & the info I posted is factual and it's all online available on companies house Helen, thought you'd like to check for yourself

All the best
Megan

Let's remember the point of the post Helen! Should you use a Cnd Lamp or not? My point was that if you ask CND if course they will say yes but that other peops on here use alternative lamps with no bother. Simples! Seems a few people have some steam to let off tho & are hankering for handbags at Dawn! Lol

All the best
Megan

Yes I am remembering the point of the post Megan, if your not using this system or trained, how can you give advise on what lamp to use? That is the point of my question.

Yes if you ask Sweet Squared what lamp to use, they will recommend the use of either the Shellac or Brisa lamp. This information has been widely available since the launch of Shellac last year. I know from on here that some geeks have used another lamp & had service breakdown, switched lamp & heypresto! The lamp was designed & is recommended for a reason! Doug Shoon has posted advise about this, a link is in a earlier post.

No one is hankering handbags, simply seeing that professional and correct information is posted on the threads to other geeks :wink2:

CND was struck off and dissolved as it had not filed any accounts since 06. In 06 sweet squared was set up & the director of sweet squared Virginia Rouse was also the company secretary of CND, furthermore her address is the same as Samuel is it just a coincidence that CND stopped trading & sweet squared was born! I doubt they had to bid very hard to be the authorised distributors given it's run by the same people! Regardless none of this concerns me & it certainly won't stop me using them or their products. I just thought you'd like the true facts! Thats just it, they are not true facts.

All the best
Megan

I strongly suggest that you get your facts correct before posting slanderous and grossly incorrect comments on a public forum Megan. This is the second post you have made on this thread with the incorrect info on it. The other being that sweetsquared own this site and its a cnd site.
Get your facts right girl
Gigi brought designer nails to the uk, then hyperion group distributed CND products, they were liquidated and Sweet squared were set up by Gigi's son in law and daughter Samantha.
Sweet squared distribute CND they do not own CND!!
So I suggest you get YOUR facts right before posting unessecary and incorrect info.
Why did you even feel the need to post comments on this thread when you dont even use the product. Seems like you just wanted to come in and cause a stink.
Jen

What the is slanderous about my post? The information is on companies house. You are both adding bits to the debate that I never said or intended. Calm down ladies take a chill pill, untwist those panties, who cares anywhere! 

All the best
Megan

CND was struck off and dissolved as it had not filed any accounts since 06. In 06 sweet squared was set up & the director of sweet squared Virginia Rouse was also the company secretary of CND, furthermore her address is the same as Samuel is it just a coincidence that CND stopped trading & sweet squared was born! I doubt they had to bid very hard to be the authorised distributors given it's run by the same people! Regardless none of this concerns me & it certainly won't stop me using them or their products. I just thought you'd like the true facts!
Ha... you know, people who think they know it all (aka you) make me laugh with what they call 'facts'... total rubbish.
Yes the address is the same, that would be because they bought Gigi's house!
Still think you know the 'facts'? :irked:

You're right, none of it concerns you and considering you're not yet trained it makes me wonder which unauthorised source you're getting your products from!

Moving swiftly on.......

.......as the OP's question has been answered :D this thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back