Help! Skin related question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meldmoran

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks.
For the past 2-3 days my chin has been red, has lots of tiny little spots and is really really itchy... what could be causing this?
Please help!!! :eek::cry:

I dont know what it is but i tend to get this when the seasons change ie sumer to winter and vice versa. It could also be an allergic reaction to food as i have reactions to msg which can be found in chinese food mainly but other takeaway and junk food

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

hey thanks for your reply! its nothing something i usually get during season changes but maybe its the food thing.. ove the next few days ill try stick to foods ive always eaten and see does it make a difference xx

It could also be a product you've recently started using on your hands or something that could he irritating your skin? My face is quite sensitive and I find I sit resting my chin in my hand a lot and I've had a small reaction on my chin to hand cream before but my hands where fine! Have you used anything new? X

I have a slight touch of dermatitis on my hand but what's on my chin looks nothing like it... Could this be causing it?? Xx

Latest posts

Back