HELP!!! Skull and crossbones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

allisuzy1

Reaction score
:rolleyes:Hi
I have a client in next week who desperately wants skull and crossbones have any of you seen any?
Only been able to find on Nailtopia but they are out of stock.
Thanks

Ophala

Reaction score
i painted one once on a tip! it wasn't great though but i gave it to someone that was always wearing things with skulls and crossbones on.

i'll see if i can find a pic of it but have a feeling it's on my old PC that died :rolleyes: !xx

loubylou

Reaction score
Go on ebay and in the search bit put 170157978441
these are metal skulls that can be use as a charm topper just attach with glue or clear polish

VHunter

Reaction score
There are some on ebay.
And now that halloween is around the corner, you can even find them in the pharmacy.

BUT
if you have a dotter, you can paint one easily yourself. Really, they ARE that easy.

Give it a whirl, you'll see :wink2:

And then, you can offer them in any size or colour that way AND it's much more cost-effective than using decals.

hth's

Snuggles

Reaction score
i have painted this before by hand it really is not that hard, i copied it from Kelly osbournes nails i saw in a music video i will see if i can dig out a piccy for u to copy.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
There are some on ebay.
And now that halloween is around the corner, you can even find them in the pharmacy.

BUT
if you have a dotter, you can paint one easily yourself. Really, they ARE that easy.

Give it a whirl, you'll see :wink2:

And then, you can offer them in any size or colour that way AND it's much more cost-effective than using decals.

hth's
I recall you doing some for a wedding once Victoria.. how did they go?

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score

Bev Rose

Reaction score
This is spooky (no pun intended!:lol:)

I had a client 2 weeks ago ask for skull & cross bones for a 'Rock Chick' party. I had a few days to do a few ideas & she chose something different from my designs ( see the one in the gallery by me).

I found this pic on the net and used the simple design for my skull and cross bones and added flames comng up from the free edge of the tip.

Here's a link to the image I went from
http://www.psychobabyonline.com/site/pics/533/36432/165033/228563/skull_thumb.jpg

HTH's x

VHunter

Reaction score
I recall you doing some for a wedding once Victoria.. how did they go?

I convinced her 'gently' to do otherwise :lol:

She ended up with a lavendar french with seed pearls and a few rhinestones.
MUCH nicer and MUCH more appropriate:green:

BUT did end up using skulls on someone else that turned out rather nice:wink2: It was kind of cute. A young client. She had black french with shocking pink skulls on her ring-fingers. Skulls seem to be a bit of a fashion trend here right now. On everything: purses, belts, shirts, socks, jewellery etc...

Latest posts