Help sore nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsbytami27

Reaction score
I have had bio sculpture gel on my nails on and off for 10 years I am a nail tech and as u can imagine my nails don't last long as I'm working with acetone a lot so I finally remove my gel sand my natural nails are VERY sore, red, weak and a few are raw and split down the middle and very painful can anyone please recommend something I can do to help them heal please thank you xx

My nails are the same, so like you I would like some advice also?

Apply Solar Oil and hand cream religiously. Keep your nails short and once you're ready perhaps apply an overlay. Brisa Lite might be worth looking at

Mine were like that a long while ago. Gigi suggested solar oil and I used it numerous times a day whenever I could. My nails were perfect and back to normal after around 5 weeks. I went back to acrylic for 6 months and this time after 2 weeks of solar oil my nails are long, strong and looking lovely. I've never had long natural nails... I swear by solar oil! And it smells fantastic. I wear gelish or shellac over brisa lite smoothing gel now x

Latest posts

Back