Help-spray tan sticky feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deborah1611

Reaction score
Slightly stressing out a bit...
My nearest Sallys sold out off sticky feet :-/ as it was a vat free day I used my last 2 sets tonight and have a few spray tans this weekend they won't be getting any in until next Wednesday!!
Would it be ok to used disposable pedicure slippers??
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Use 2 or 3 layers of couch roll on the floor and let the client stand on it
Any excess tan lotion will be absorbed by the couch roll
I keep the used & crushed couch roll for this purpose.

I never use sticky feet or couch roll I just line my spray tan tent with towels and I never have to wipe people feet as there is no tan on them.

Is it possible there's too much over spray if that much tan is falling down xx

I've heard about people using a towel on the floor of the tent rather than feet. Apparently it absorbs the overspray and doesn't allow much feet transfer. I've not tried it myself though!

I know it won't get you any now or for week end. But couldn't you quickly get in line and order some as it's vat free also in line :) I just placed my order x

I use a towel and sticky feet normally. (Girl skidded on tent floor wearing sticky feet)
If I run out of sticky feet I use the towel and a double bit of couch roll.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Great idea never thought of using sanitary towel lol only joking!
Thanks everyone I'll put a towel and some couch roll down! :) xx

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have always used towels, it's so much easier and less cleaning.

i use sticky feet and a towel
i just get sticky feet off ebay its alot cheaper xxx

I make my own sticky feet with cardboard and double-sided tape. If you are worried about clients slipping, you can always put a towel in the tent.

I personally always use sticky feet, but I no someone who actually uses sanitary towels & her clients are not at all bothered by it lol I suppose it's a good disposable idea if u run out of sticky feet xx

I don't use sticky feet, i never have, I use towels & bedroll and none of my clients go home with brown soles of feet ... If your clients do have tanned soles your creating too much overspray yourself when tanning. Xxx

Latest posts

Back