help spraytan gun stopped spraying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Hope you can help. I was at a client tonight and all was going well and then no solution was coming out just air. It is on the correct setting When I turned the gun right up it sprayed , i would then put back to the correct setting and would do for a bit then stop again. Luckily this was a regular and I am just hoping its not patchy. but i have a few new clients soon ..so help much needed.

Thanks

This has jus happened with my gun also, the Sienna X one, cant remember the name of it!
I was just about to start a client and nothing happened. Luckily I had my old piggy one in the salon (this was a mobile client) so I drove back and got it and for the inconvienence I offered the girl her next tan for free.
So since then I v just used the piggy as I know its working!

Mine is different from you, doesnt matter what setting I have it on I only get air out. Iv tried cleaning it all but still nothing.

Hi Guys

Hope you can help. I was at a client tonight and all was going well and then no solution was coming out just air. It is on the correct setting When I turned the gun right up it sprayed , i would then put back to the correct setting and would do for a bit then stop again. Luckily this was a regular and I am just hoping its not patchy. but i have a few new clients soon ..so help much needed.

Thanks
Give us a call tomorrow and I will happily talk through some possible rectification ideas for you :hug:

cheers collin will do

Latest posts

Back