help...starting up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbie25

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just have a couple of questions and hopefully someone can help me, here goes...

I finished my training in 2005, i have been doing nails ever since (not as a job, but enough to keep practicing and i feel i am a million times better than when i qualified) and have made sure ive kept up with all the latest news reguarding my proffession, however i am going self employed in august as a full time nail tech and ill be working from home and mobile so i was wondering do i need to go on another course as its been 3 years since i qualified?

do i need to do my health and safety test again?

do i have to be first aid trained?(someone told me i needed to be)

I completed a day founation course with Creative Nails and was told i could then buy their products, i have since tried to acsess their website to start stocking up but i cant get on there, i have emailed but havent heard anything back, does this course not entitle you to buy their products?

sorry to be long winded, im just so worried i will get all set up and ready to go and then something will stop me lol, thanks in advance for any replys xxx

Hi there, You are entitled to buy Creative products but there have been some changes since you qualified. There in not currently an online facility.

The authorised UK distributors are Sweet Squared Phone 0845 210 6060 if you call them (you will need your registration number) you will be able to order, get a catalogue and discuss some training to brush up your skills.

They are all very helpful - HTH

Thank you, that exsplains why i cant get through online! lol i will give them a ring xx

Latest posts

Back