Help - terrible condition hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkles26

Reaction score
I have a lady who has stripped her hair at home using 40vol! And then attempted to tone with 10/1 (koleston) it doesn't look too bad in the colour surprisingly but the condition.....:( it feels like pubic hair basically and when wet is super elastic and breaking. She won't let me cut it as she's trying to grow it (it's down to her bra clasp ATM) but now has decided she wants to go a cool tone mid brown as she's getting married. Can anyone advise the best way to try and do this while trying not to trash her hair even more. Here is the pic she text me of what she did to her hair!!!!
5e0300c8-87c9-4fc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lady who has stripped her hair at home using 40vol! And then attempted to tone with 10/1 (koleston) it doesn't look too bad in the colour surprisingly but the condition.....:( it feels like pubic hair basically and when wet is super elastic and breaking. She won't let me cut it as she's trying to grow it (it's down to her bra clasp ATM) but now has decided she wants to go a cool tone mid brown as she's getting married. Can anyone advise the best way to try and do this while trying not to trash her hair even more. Here is the pic she text me of what she did to her hair!!!!
5e0300c8-87c9-4fc4.jpg

Wow!
Her hair looks dry in the photo. Do some treatments on her before you go through colours etc. recommend a cut though. How is her hair going to look on her big day? What ever she has done wether it's and up do or curling. The damage on her hair will stand out on any professional camera. And If she is worried about length for her big day. Clip on extensions are the way...

Defo pile her with protein treatments and if she really dosent want a cut tell her you will do it 2 days before her wedding and the minimum taken off. At least the ends will look a bit better. Only colour it with a semi, and as infrequently as possible. Use a smoothing oil on her on the day of the wedding to try and get her photos to look better. But defo tell her she should not do this ever again, and how the hell did she get professional products? Xoxo

She told me she had signed onto salons direct as trade!! I explained to her how dangerous what she has done could have been to her health. Best protein treatment you would suggest? It's in dire condition! I need a miracle lol sorry for all the questions but this is the worst condition hair I've ever worked with so far !

All and every brand and way of getting it on, crack some eggs on her lol.
I have always loved 4+4 indola. Xoxo

Lol I'm thinking of just shaving her flippin' head and sticking a hairpiece on for her wedding! Im hoping she want a full hair up so I can try and hide the ends! And fingers crossed she has a huge veil to hide it haha! She's lucky she didn't burn her scalp! Daft girl!

All and every brand and way of getting it on, crack some eggs on her lol.
I have always loved 4+4 indola. Xoxo

Does that really work ? Eggs that is ..sorry to jump the thread x

If it does I will try and convince her to let me have a go lol

Does that really work ? Eggs that is ..sorry to jump the thread x

Iv not done it myself but they are full
Of protein. It is one of the old wife's tales, as is mayo (but I think that's because egg is in it ) xoxo

Joico Revitaluxe (might have spelt it wrong) its AMAZING its spesh for blondes and full of re constructers, protein etc xx

Latest posts

Back