Help, tint stain remover!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luanndanielle

Reaction score
I've just done a root tint on myself and forgot the gloves. Now my hands are stained with 33/ and 22/ :O Anyone got any secret home remedies that work to remove tint stain?

I've heard cigarette ash .. Honestly not sure if it works. Baby wipes sometimes work too :)

I've heard cigarette ash .. Honestly not sure if it works. Baby wipes sometimes work too :)

Yeah I heard that about ash too but I don't smoke. Think I'm just gonna have to put up with black hands for a few days. That'll learn me!!

Bleach and water... REALLY naughty but works, moisturise them loads after.

Bleach and water... REALLY naughty but works, moisturise them loads after.

Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Bleach and water? Cams I did it with bleach and 12% once and nothing happened after forgetting gloves when doing a base 5 full head tint 😂

Bleach and water? Cams I did it with bleach and 12% once and nothing happened after forgetting gloves when doing a base 5 full head tint 😂

Really😂😂 bleach and water usually does the trick!

Hehe tried that a few times too

What kind of bleach are we talking about here. Clorox and water have worked when I had to get the poop brown stain off my hands, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I believe the ciggarette ashes have to be mixed with oxidized tint.

How the hell did they ever think up that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm beauty but pure alcohol (vodka!) works. Tried it with brow and lash tint but not sure if that's weaker/less pigmented?

I tried bleach and water (as in cleaning bleach) didn't work, lol. I've accepted my fate and will have to spend the weekend with mental looking hands!

I tried bleach and water (as in cleaning bleach) didn't work, lol. I've accepted my fate and will have to spend the weekend with mental looking hands!

Have you tried just bathing them in warm soapy water?

Have a bath and soak your hands, then give them a good scrub and moisturise. Usually does the trick.

I did a really messy colour today and ended up with 6.01 all over my hands practically. Too busy to worry about it and a few hours later mixed up some perm solution and powder to make my own straightening product. Put it on a clients head at the basin and I was rubbing it in his hair for a good 5 mins and noticed the tint had completely come off my hands and nails. Yay. Forgot about the power of good ol perm solution.

Latest posts

Back