Help TS50 is pulsing when spraying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
My Ts50 gun is pulsing the spray out rather than a continuous flow. I've stripped the gun down, run clean water through, checked for holes in pipe etc but its still doing it. What can I do? I have clients booked in for the next few days . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have an old hv5001 gun that I've just put onto my ts50 machine. That's working fine so I do have a spare-thank god . So it's something in my ts50 gun that's knackered. Do the needles wear out?

Hi , I'm sorry it's not a reply to your issue but I've literally signed up to salon geek. I have a question if I may I have a TS50 spray machine and u have cracked the screw on nozzle that's holds everything in. Does anyone know where I can buy a spare please xx

I have the suntana maximist mine does.this every now and again just constantly sprays end up using loads of tan ordered a new gun off ebay the end blew off then got a refund ordered another one just a different make this one done the same.Im so busy not got tym to wait for new 1 so just going to have to make do for time been.funniest thing a few people have said its the best tan they have had when the guns been playing up lol but im not happy using loads of tan :-(.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi , I'm sorry it's not a reply to your issue but I've literally signed up to salon geek. I have a question if I may I have a TS50 spray machine and u have cracked the screw on nozzle that's holds everything in. Does anyone know where I can buy a spare please xx

Hi

Welcome to salon geek :) . It's the airflow cap that's cracked , you can order a replacement from Earlex( the manufacturor) mine cracked a little while ago and it only costs a few pounds. Get two though, just in case. That's one good thing about Earlex, you can always get replacement parts and they are pretty helpful. I'm going to call them tomorrow to ask about my dodgy gun .

http://www.earlextanning.co.uk/contact.html

Just thought I'd update you on this.

In the end, I contacted earlex as they make the Helia gun. I explained the problem and they replied saying that the early guns had a fault and they will send me a brand new gun. How amazing is that? Brilliant customer service, absolutely no quibbles.

My gun arrived the next day and I am one happy bunny :)

Latest posts

Back