Help Wanted Please!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile_beauty

Reaction score
I'm starting up mobile and renting a room for a 2 days a week,:eek:

I need to buy all my own products and equipment (except for a couch and trolley and salon furniture)

Ive purchased the Thai Manicure and Pedicure product and would like some reviews if anybody has any:green: Also, I've purchased CHI facial kit having done some research and assumed its ok so if anybody has any client feedback?

Also, Could anyone offer advice (any would be appreciated!) on essentials that I need to buy?

It would be a great help, my heads spinning from all the thinking!!!

I have bought the thai mani and pedi set (if you use the search button on the blue panel above, you will find lots of comments about it).

:rolleyes:I probably wouldn't buy it again as some of the products weren't very nice, the foot mask for one.

:)Its nice packaging and its probably one step up from other mani pedi products bought from wholesaler.

I'm starting up mobile and renting a room for a 2 days a week,:eek:

I need to buy all my own products and equipment (except for a couch and trolley and salon furniture)

Ive purchased the Thai Manicure and Pedicure product and would like some reviews if anybody has any:green: Also, I've purchased CHI facial kit having done some research and assumed its ok so if anybody has any client feedback?

Also, Could anyone offer advice (any would be appreciated!) on essentials that I need to buy?

It would be a great help, my heads spinning from all the thinking!!!

PLEASE ... do not be irritated by what I say but I have a question? Why would you spend your money on new salon products and THEN ask what people think of them?? This doesn't seem very businesslike or a good way to be starting out in what you, I'm sure, hope will become a thriving enterprise for you.

Also I would think you would already know what you feel is essential for you to have to conduct your business.

Your head might be spinning but you have to get yourself under control or you are going to be all over the place and it will cause problems. You have to own this business you are setting up and not rely on others to make decisions for you.

I'm only offering advice ... it's good advice. You shouldn't have to seek approbation for what you are doing and for very basic decisions from others. :hug:

Hi I have the thia mani and pedi range, and I love it and so do my clients, I have had a lot of good feedback on it...cant speak about the facial range tho hun not my area x

Latest posts

Back