Help Wella/L'Oreal hilift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
I have a client tmoz who said her old hairdresser did an ash blonde hilift with 40vol wella, i only use loreal so what would you say in loreal. Or which is the ash blonde wella as ill go get that. Xxx

What ash tone are you looking for? (Blue.. violet?) Does loreal not have a hi lift range?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Majiblonde 901s is very much like Wella 12/1 which is their high lift ash blonde.

What ash tone are you looking for? (Blue.. violet?) Does loreal not have a hi lift range?

Yes loreal does but i find they are too golden for what her hair is at the moment

My fav wella hi lifts are

12/89 - better used on orange bases
12/61- better used on yellow bases

The 12/1 in my experience doesnt really neutralise... it just masks it slightly. Wella do a 12/11 which is an intense ash. It all depends on what base you are using on and how much warmth is thrown out.

Id say nb 7/8 natural red tones!!!

Id say nb 7/8 natural red tones!!!

Natural 7/8 wouldn't have any red tones, orange or yellow only - red tones are base 5 and below really.

Shes on a natural level 7/8 and had ginger ones. She used to be ginge when she was younger

And i mean inbetween a 7 and 8

Shes on a natural level 7/8 and had ginger ones. She used to be ginge when she was younger
Nice way of putting it, you sound really professional :twisted:

Nice way of putting it, you sound really professional :twisted:

Well at least you understood what i meant. And yes i am professional thank you.

I would do majiblonde 911+901s 40 vol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prob try 12/11 then. Just be careful not to overlap.

Think im gonna go for 901s & 911 40vol as i feel more comfortable using loreal xx

Did 901s & 911- 40vol, come out perfect :)

Told you ;-) x

Latest posts

Back