Help! What facial product should i use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone

I have just moved salons and would like to purchase a new facial range as i have nearly run out of my old stuff and although it was nice, as it is organic, aromatherapy it went off quite quickly as i don't do facials that offen....

Although i like the idea of it being organic i am not sure my clients are that bothered....

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced range that is popular with their clients.

Thanks for reading this
manda xxx
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

If you do a search like facial products in the search box their are LOADS of threads on this as its a popular topic,, hope this helps xxx

have you had any ideas yet?

from what I've read on the forum so far, the general consensus is:

dermologica (£2k start up)
Environ
Germaine de Cappicini
Natures Way
Eve Taylor

dermalogica is more than 2k to set up

becki xxx

Out of that list I would go for eve taylor, http://www.evetaylor.co.uk/ if you register with proof of memebership and insurance you will be able to purchase products at cost price, however the products are affordable no start up costs. I would not suggest going for nature's way this is bottom of the range, used at colleges with minimum funding. HTH

hippy-chick are you sure about Dermalogica start up kit?I knew is £2700+vat...

Dermalogica do two start up kits one around £2k and one around £3k, it may sound a lot if you dont do facials very often, but as it is a high profile brand you may get lots more clients

hippy-chick are you sure about Dermalogica start up kit?I knew is £2700+vat...
No, don't know that, just what I've read on this forum. I have had no dealings with dermalogica. If you look back at some of the threads on facial setups, I'm sure someone said she had been a bit crafty and got the start up for £2k hence my post.

I apologise profusely if i have confused anyone.:eek:

Latest posts

Back