Help! Which lash extension glue is longest lasting, quickest drying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand of extension lash glue do you use?

• Total voters
Does anybody tape there had stone up?? Ideally it's best not to as like someone has said it keeps it cool. Any tips on how to clean the jade stone?? :) xx

I wrap my stone in tin foil and it works a treat..when I used tape it was so sticky and messy to peel off. The foil is so much easier to remove x

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Well ladies who voted "other" which seems t have the most replies, what glue is it you use??

Eyelash emporium ultra black adhesive is lovely xx

I tried the new Lash Perfect one today as I asked for a sample with my last order. My client said how much better it was fume wise, and I have to say it did "feel" better than the previous one I was using. Didn't really think I'd notice differences with an eyelash glue but it was really good I have to say

Which glue would you say sets fast but is good for sensitive clients/therapists too the fumes?

Would really like your opinion on this :)

The eyelash emporium ultra is great as long as you leave it for 10 minutes before the client opens their eyes. Thy do do a sensitive but it sets a little slower xx

The eyelash emporium ultra is great as long as you leave it for 10 minutes before the client opens their eyes. Thy do do a sensitive but it sets a little slower xx

With the sensitive glue I gather less fumes etc when you say slower would it take about 5 seconds to set? Should I hold the lash for this time before releasing it? I only did my training yesterday and found Flirties glue would take ages but my client had terrible curly lashes in all directions

Iv woken up with a stuffy nose after using the glue. I have allergies to acrylic etc just hoping I can find a glue that doesn't give off fumes

How long do the lashes stay on with this brand?

Going to try Flirties again to see how I react after.
Thank you ;-)

There seems to be a lot of you having problems with glue... I had the same problem when i started out finally somebody recommended FlashLash by Lashout!Lashes i have posted about this before. As i am really quick to fill up the lashes now i wanted somthing that will aloow me to be the quickest & the best to my area the other glues were just taking to long to set!! I also use a jade stone cannot recommend this product enough and the girls are lovely to deal with, with go that extra for you. Here is their link link to the online shop in case any of you would like to give them a try.

Definitely worth a go.... Good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are the "other" ones then ladies???? xx

i use lash prefect.. really like it but im too quick and sometimes its nt set in time even after using the blower so i have to start one of the eye then go to the other then the middle and so on and so on but its rather ennoying.. i might try a different one though x

I've just bought lash revolution glue from beauty revolution. x

I've been using NaturaLash Pro #1 It's super and no fumes. :)

I use flirties and it's great for most of my clients. Some people are too sensitive for it so I need to find another glue for those clients...

I dont want to go off the subject, but what do you ladies use to lay your strip lashes on? I want something more solid than a silicone pad, and something I can store away easily afterwards?

I pop my lashes onto the back of my hand rather than a pad, but I use a glue ring for application.
For the lady asking about a jade stone, I used to cover mine with a square of tin foil. That kept it cool and saved me cleaning my jade stone.
If anyone would like a sample of lash revolution adhesive then let me know xx

I would love a sample Jenx!

yes please :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I would be intested in a sample also. Use EE ultra which is good thou sometimes a little inconsistant. Never tired another glue.

I use LashBase No 1 Extreme glue. I usually book infills in for 3 weeks although plenty of times my clients have gone 4 and still had a lot of lashes on! The glue has a quick setting time and my clients don't feel any effect from 'fumes'. If I do several sets in a day without a mask I do get a stuffy nose during the night though. It's also a really good value glue!

I have tried several glues and love Kiss and blink Q1 from lashbase... here's a video on what's in my lash kit I just made for youtube that might help you have another lash tech's insight : ) Whats in my lash kit - YouTube

Latest posts

Back