Help with acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portnus

Reaction score
hi

I usually use the acrylic dip but want to get more practice with the beading method (brush on) i tried it on my friend today the acrylic went on fine on the rest of the nail but it didn't set on a small part of the middle of the nail just under the cuticle. I didn't use a primer do you think this would be the problem? or maybe it should have been applied thicker?

dunno.

nat x

In order for us to help you can you fill in your profile please? At the moment we don't know how long you've been doing nails or what system/products you use......

Cheers! :)

hi

I usually use the acrylic dip but want to get more practice with the beading method (brush on) i tried it on my friend today the acrylic went on fine on the rest of the nail but it didn't set on a small part of the middle of the nail just under the cuticle. I didn't use a primer do you think this would be the problem? or maybe it should have been applied thicker?

dunno.

nat x

It sounds to me as if you were working with your beads too wet. I would suggest that you practise picking up beads until you get the bead the right consistancy.

You should check out the training threads on here hun, hth

You don't brush it on you work with beads of product.

I was actually going to post a thread asking for tips on l&p after my lesson last night, but instead I've written in my journal about it and found some really good tutorials on here which I will put into practice.

Latest posts

Back