Help with adding to Shellac service - eg glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to try and upsell sometimes they just don't want it so I don't push too much. Sometimes I have to admit I do the ring fingers free of charge for the first time, could be a fade or full rockstar just to try and hook them in.

Majority of the time I also have rockstars, well on my toes at the very least. At the moment I've got limeaid with apple on my toes and my nails are tutti Frutti with pink champagne (didn't think it made much difference really just a bit sparkly) and ring fingers are limeaid with apple. I've added a layer of zillionaire on top too which gives the extra bling. I have them all on display and I have a digital photo frame in my room which I actually need to update but that shows off my work whilst they are sat enjoying their pampering.

Xx

Darkest pink is in the holographic range I think magenta is in the flat colour range x

I tend to try and upsell sometimes they just don't want it so I don't push too much. Sometimes I have to admit I do the ring fingers free of charge for the first time, could be a fade or full rockstar just to try and hook them in.

Majority of the time I also have rockstars, well on my toes at the very least. At the moment I've got limeaid with apple on my toes and my nails are tutti Frutti with pink champagne (didn't think it made much difference really just a bit sparkly) and ring fingers are limeaid with apple. I've added a layer of zillionaire on top too which gives the extra bling. I have them all on display and I have a digital photo frame in my room which I actually need to update but that shows off my work whilst they are sat enjoying their pampering.

Xx

That would explain it then. I thought I was going mad, as no one ever seems to mention it.

Right, well that could be a bit tricky for me then. My toes aren't out as I'm always cold and the salon is chilly (still) so I'm still in socks lol and as I've only just stopping biting my nails and haven't bitten them for nearly 4 weeks I barely have any growth and I have a Gelish course on 9th July - argh!

At least when/if I ever get talons I know to jazz up my own manicure. Thanks!

Here is hot pop pink with pink champagne glitter and confetti pink on ring fingers.
jury5ehy.jpg

And just to show a comparison here's pink champagne over hot pop pink and over tutti Frutti.
4e8uzyza.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I can imagine you getting your clients to have the glitters and telling them to pose for a photo as the Geeks need to see swatches lol xx

They both look fab Steph!

Haha well this was my mum n sister. My nails are the tutti Frutti with pink champagne with limeaid and apple glitter accent nails lol. But yes you are right I tell them to strike a pose lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back