Help with body treatment pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaye101

Reaction score
Hi to you all,i was just wanting some advice on what price you think i should charge for some body treatments as i'm going mobile real soon.

A full body pre treatment using (Natures way) Pre treatment cleanser,exfoliator and moisturiser.

Body contour wrap using (Strictly proffesional) body scrub,cellulite cream and contour gel.

Body detox wrap using (Natures way) pre treatment cleanser,exfoliator,toning cream and detoxifying seaweed mask.

Body firming wrap using (Natures way) pre treatment cleanser,exfoliator,toning cream and firming seaweed clay mask.

I'd appreciate any comments regarding prices and how long you suggest it would take to do each treatment...thanx so much ! Kaye :) xx

Roughly work out what it costs you for product for each treatment, then you need to add in your other expences like advertising, pamplets...all your other overheads. I assume you put in a charge for going mobile to cover your vechicle and travel etc.
And, then work out a rough hourly rate that you charge.
I usually charge out at a minimum of $60 per hour for each treatment (I work from home). Some treatments I charge more for if it takes longer to clean up, wash towels and extra time needed for set up etc.
You can look at what other people are charging but your don't need to get into a price war. Don't try to undercut everyone else as you'll end up having to work harder just to make ends meet. Go for charging out at a slightly higher rate than everyone else, but make sure your service is top notch! Made sure your treat your clients well, and provide some little extra's that your competitors arn't doing. Your clients will appreciate you going the extra mile, and won't mind paying more for the privilage.
Remember, a lot of people believe you get what you pay for, so if you're too cheap, people will wonder why.
All the best,
Donna

What do you charge for facials? Whats your hourly rate?

I would charge anywhere from £30-£55 it would depend on the area and other salon prices, whatever you do don't underprice yourself because of being mobile, especially now with the rising cost of fuel.

Kate x

Hi Donna and kate,thanx for both your replies was starting to think i'd never get a reply :cry: lol
Thanx for the advice as i'm nearly ready to go mobile and scared as hell, i'm using eve taylor for my facial range so starting at £15 for a 30min express facial, £25 for 45min for relaxing and £30 for a luxury...do you think this price is ok ??
Kaye xx

hi, i dont know your area but to me your prices seem fine,
if it were me id stick to the £30-35 mark for the hour long wraps, and maybe £20 for the scrub, and make that 30 mins.......xxx

There are new dates for the Eve Taylor training
9, 10 june

There are new dates for the Eve Taylor training
9, 10 june

I wish they would do some training in the Leeds area - its too far to go for us Northeners and its a night in a hotel too. sigh...

Latest posts

Back