Help with course and insurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Girlies!!!

Just a quick question girls - it's a new year and i fancy doing a few new courses. Having a look on Capital's website they are running some courses by Cuccio. I have never used the brand before but have seen the products in Capital.

I'm a bit worried about the course as normally i always make sure courses are accredited by the guild but this course says

"On sucessful completion, the course is accredited by The Assosication of Beauty Thearapists enabling students to obtain public liability insurance"

Does this sound okay or is the course going to be a complete waste of time and money when it comes to setting up my mobile business when i'm ready!

Thanks for your help in advance

Jodie

Hiya, you could always give them a call and ask if this is a course they ar4e aware of, and if it is accredited by them, that way you can be 100% happy that you are not throwing your money away x

I would guess that if it was accredited by The Guild then it would say so. You really need to check with your insurance company whether they will recognise it. If they do, then you shouldn't have a problem.

What is it exactly that you are unsure about? i.e. why would you think it could be a waste of time and money? Is it obtaining insurance, accreditation, or quality of training? Or something else?

Hi, first of all the cuccio range of body butters are FAB and smell good enough to eat, I cant comment on the products for nail enhancement. You haven't said what course it is you are interested in, so i would just check that it is not just a course covering how to use their specific products as opposed to learning a new skill, but if they are accredited by ABT then they are insurance backed so I would have thought they would be accepted by the guild. HTH xx

The Guild can only accept courses which we have accredited ourselves, we cannot accept the accreditation of other companies.

The Cuccio courses with Capital are not accredited by the Guild.

Latest posts

Back