Help with doing own roots please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hear hear!! this site is amazing and you can learn so much as long as you are willing to listen!

As a beauty therapist there are plenty of DIY treatments that I would be happy to pass on to people and know lots of others who would too. It's a pity isn't it that people can't just answer the question without getting all high and mighty from behind their computer screens, I'll jib this forum.

but as beauty therapists we dont recommend to our clients to go buy a lash/brow tint from Boots do we?Nor do we tell them to go to Poundland to buy their moisturiser.Its not that people are being funny with you or high and mighty but that this is a professional site and people have to be seen as being professional or well....it doesn't look professional does it?

I wouldn't take things so personally as I dont think thats at all the issue,more hairdressers worrying that you yourself have said that you have problems lifting the roots,therefore I dont think you will get many wishing to put their reputations at risk by telling you to use such and such and then you coming on tomorrow saying all your hair snapped off or you have gone bright ginger because such and such told you to use the recommended product.HTH

Damn I missed a trick there. shoulda told her to use L'oreals strongest bleach, with 40 vol direct on the scalp. Woulda prob heard the screams from here. heh heh.

When she came back on here complaining that her hair fell off at least it would have made us "mere HAIDRESSERS" laugh!!

I never said I was nice x

dawn you do make me laugh. :D

:lol:
Damn I missed a trick there. shoulda told her to use L'oreals strongest bleach, with 40 vol direct on the scalp. Woulda prob heard the screams from here. heh heh.

When she came back on here complaining that her hair fell off at least it would have made us "mere HAIDRESSERS" laugh!!

I never said I was nice x

once again persianista u took the words outa me mouth, i say again...marry me ha ha ha:lol::lol::lol::lol: i think thats sounds lyk a mere hairdresser laughing..

Latest posts

Back