Help with eyebrow waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I taken eyebrow waxing course from New College Durham. There, i got some practical experiences from some clients. It's very important to Shape, Sugar and Tweeze properly . I have also learned a lot from you tube videos. I would like to show some alerts -

Should be careful when waxing your eyebrows because you can mess up pretty easily
Should be careful with hot wax, you can easily burn yourself.
When waxing the eyebrows, Should wax them all off. It does not look good when people wax them off and then pencil on the eyebrow.
Thin eyebrows do not necessarily look good on everybody so should be careful with how thick or thin you make them.

Thanks squidgernetball! :)

You can also hold a small piece of waxing strip over the eyelid to protect it as you apply the wax until you get more confident.

Thats a good idea, thanks weezie!

I used the Vaseline tip for years....great for avoiding taking off too much! Only use a little & also when waxing brows, if nervous, take a tiny bit of hair off first - better doing it gradually than taking too much - can't stick it back on then! Lol!

I didn't manage to get on well with the small spatulas. I use a wooden orange stick and when I first apply a thin layer of wax, I use the point of the stick to move the brow hairs up out of the wax or down into the wax.

Latest posts

Back