Help with gel please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotnails88

Reaction score
hi guys, im new to this site and loving it loads already:green:!!
Im a newbie to the nail industry, finished my course 2wks ago and had loads of clients so far (just friends & family as still deciding which insurance to go with).
im trained in l/p tip & o/lay, gel tip & o/lay and gel o/lay on natural nail, getting on great with acrylic and very confident but struggling with gel as only had one client and not much practice, any tips anyone to keep my spirits up with the gel???

also sorry i forgot to mention the products i have been trained in are ''rebel rebel'' and im not that sure anyone has heard of them, it would be great if anyone could advise me on good gels and some helpful steps into getting the best out of them.. many many thanks:)

Hi and welcome to the site :hug: With regards to getting gel practice, do you have a nail trainer/practice hand? They are fantastic when you run out of guinea pigs, or are just wanting to practice or are trying out something new. They never complain either! :lol:

Hey! yeah i have a nail trainer somewhere lol! its just for plenty practice babe, try to boost my confidence doing them :hug:

You will get plenty practice with your nail trainer, ideal for an evening you have free and no one around you can practice to your hearts content and you will find each time you do a client you will get better and better and much more confident:)

Put 'gel' into the search and you will be stuck to the screen readin all the info sweety. x

Latest posts

Back