Help with marketing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king2805

Reaction score
Girls to market yours offers/price list etc how are you presenting this on your social media- any particular app you use? I want it to look fancy lol well half decent anyway. I didn't just want to type it on as a status.
Also what app is best for showing/ adding bling in the picture? Many thanks girls

Please don't assume it's just girls on here.

Vic x

I use Eflyers to advertise on my Fbook page Carl from Verve designs them for me, they are very cost effective and you can send them via pm/dm/Fbook/email to your clients, this also gives your business it's branding to be recognised and stand out amongst your competitors, it works for me, he has eflyer packages to suit all budgets, he's fab! :) I've attached one of mine to show you how effective they can look!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 112
Squidgernetball- your a 'girl' so why would you even feel the need to comment? If you have no useful information/ advice then don't bother at all. If there is any male nail techs on here, I apologise!

Squidgernetball- your a 'girl' so why would you even feel the need to comment? If you have no useful information/ advice then don't bother at all. If there is any male nail techs on here, I apologise!
You didn't specify Nail techs. You posted in the business section asking for marketing advice!
Male or female this site is full of both, on all aspects. Your sarky reply was unwarranted to squigerernetball

And it's You're*

Well said @KHS

wow @king2805 that was rather harsh, are you aware you have just been rather rude to the person who would probably have given you the best advice over any other geek on here! FYI there's a search function on the top of the screen, there have been many threads on this topic recently and their all there waiting for you read.

Ah thanks guys - and girls.

To the op. I commented because
A you may wonder why you didn't get any replies as you may really piss any guys off on here and
B it's just common courtesy to address a group of people without assuming their sex

There are plenty of threads about this, so good luck with searching x

I am not a 'girl' I am a woman or a lady.

Oh for goodness sake, here we go again!

Thanks for the recommend....

Eflyers (that being "electronic flyers" that can be used all across social media and emailed/messages to people) are some of the most popular things we do at the moment- and they're REALLY cost effective because you don't have to print them.

I've got a "library" of them to pick and choose from on my FB page (where I occasionally put a freebie up) but we do totally bespoke ones based on your ideas too.

Here's the eFlyer Library

Oh, and I'm a bloke ;)

Latest posts

Back