Help with my white tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Affinity

Reaction score
Help!!

I am having difficulty making the white I am applying to the tip a sharp white, as it seems to come up all foggy and uneven, sometimes lumpy bumpy, when I have buffed the enhancenment up.

.....I place the bead in the middle just below the smile line, then walk it left and right to start forming the smile line, plus starting to form a ridge for the apex, I then taper the white acrylic down to the extension free edge..........

I dont know if its my brush, incorrect ratio, bad application,or the way im buffing up, but it always ends up foggy and uneven.:confused:

OOOhhh what am I doing wronge?????? Im sure there is a simple explanation and forgotton sometime told to me on my foundation course!!!:cry:

If someone could offer some advise it would be much appreciated!!

Affinity

Hi!

This used to happen to me ALOT when I first started doing my whites, I just wasn't working fast enough and the product was setting before I had time to smooth it out correctly. Without knowing which brush and which L&P you are using it's hard to say what the problem could be.

J x

I also had the same problem and realised I was working with a too wet ratio. Went back to practising getting my ratio right on piece of plastic.

David

Thanks guys, thats given me something to think about.............

What should the ratio be, is it 1:1.5:o ??????????

When I put my bead on it looks like a snowball - is this correct?? The brush I am using is a pro-styler (Creative), I am debating getting a master styler but they are soooooo expensive!!!

By the way Im using Creative perfect pink, and perfect white :biggrin:

Thanks guys,

Affinity xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back