Need help with gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
Im too słów how Can i Speed up? I cant blend the tips to invisible. Last Time i cleaned the smile line the White stayed a Small bit and left it looking cloudy, does anybody know Why? I think its the gel coz i got New gel and itd never happened before.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you cleaned the smile line? Also was it the tips you could see through the gel?

Do you have a nail training hand? If not try and get one so you can practice blending your tips. Some tips blend much easier than others too...which ones are you using?

I mean when you do the smile line and then neaten it up with the gel brush and uv cleanser this normal works fine but this time it didnt really clean up properly and i tried scrubbing it with a pad, i think it was the gel underneath the smile line might have absorbed the colour coz this doesnt normally happen to me. No i dont i must try get one. I have a few models lined up to practise on.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back