Help with nail pic on consultation form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauti-listics

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I am just designing my nail enhancement consultation forms. Have spent hours searching for a suitable picture, unlabelled diagram of a nail with no joy. I just wondered if anybody is able to help me with this?
it would be very much appreciated. xx

am curious, what do you need the picture for?

You dont need it. I just think its maybe a good idea to have so you can draw in/label contra indications that restrict. Just covering myself from all angles really.
Am i being too thorough? xx

You dont need it. I just think its maybe a good idea to have so you can draw in/label contra indications that restrict. Just covering myself from all angles really.

I think you've answered your own question there honey. Most clients probably won't understand it. As long as you ask if they have any nail conditions then check the client yourself I think that's fine.
Rhiannon x

I think you are being a little too thorough yes :hug:

That all sounds great in theory, but in a working Salon, you just won't have the time to do it and don't worry, because you will soon get very used to your contra indications and what they look like and will just know them and will get used to writing in the names of them.

Don't worry if you can't remember the proper name for them and how to spell it, just write them in your own words and look it up later when you have the time and eventually you'll be using the proper terminology without having to think about it.

Latest posts

Back