Help with natural nail manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
New client came to me after years of dodgy enhancements and i decided after one attempt at a p&w to work on her nn instead.. she had far too much damage on the np and suffered lifting.

after a few nn manicures they are looking far better, but her3rd and 8th finger nails are growing to a point and then splitting in the middle of the fe. i am keeping them short and using a lot of solar oil.. but i am wondering if anyone can recommend a good strengthening product i can use.. i am not wanting to put a overlay on those fingers just yet..

Do fingernails have memories? silly question i spose but i have heard muscles do ..so maybe fingernails do too? its just strange that its in exactly the same place every time on both middle fingers..

doing my bleedin head in!:rolleyes:

New client came to me after years of dodgy enhancements and i decided after one attempt at a p&w to work on her nn instead.. she had far too much damage on the np and suffered lifting.

after a few nn manicures they are looking far better, but her3rd and 8th finger nails are growing to a point and then splitting in the middle of the fe. i am keeping them short and using a lot of solar oil.. but i am wondering if anyone can recommend a good strengthening product i can use.. i am not wanting to put a overlay on those fingers just yet..

Do fingernails have memories? silly question i spose but i have heard muscles do ..so maybe fingernails do too? its just strange that its in exactly the same place every time on both middle fingers..

doing my bleedin head in!:rolleyes:

Try CND Toughen Up ............ it has a chemical in it that actually promotes cross links in the Keratin making the nail physically tougher.

As for a memory ......... the matrix holds the memory of the nail plate. Once damaged always damaged. Kind of like a cake tin. If it is dented, every cake you bake will have a dent in the same place.

Thanks geeg, makes sense.. ill get some toughen up and give it a go.

Latest posts

Back