Help with paint on white gel please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anybody recommend a white paint on white gel that is soak off, to use for doing infills on french. I currently use Le Chat Nobility and Biosculpture but don't think either of them do one. I'm hoping this will allow me to infill french.

Thanks very much

Lechat do do a white gel hun x

I have the Le chat white Nobility gel, but was wanting one that comes in a bottle like a nail polish to speed up doing infills on gel with pink and whites, as I spending ages doing it and my clients can't afford to pay for a new set each time.

filing a buff off Paint on white takes very little time and i always remove all the POW when doing re balances so i can make them all nice and in the right place again (as they grow down as the nails grows)

Just file off the white...thin where needs....make flush zone 3...and reapply what you have taken off. HTH

Thanks Bagpuss, which paint on white do you use?

I have looked at the Akzentz one but it comes in a pot just like the bio and Le chat gels I already have, do you know a good one that comes in a bottle like a polish?

I use the akzentz one and don't have any probs with it...maybe its just the brush thats bothering you rather than it being in a bottle...? what brush you using....? i find a small flat brush in a size 4 works well.

Brisa comes in a bottle.

I use a bio brush in size 4, just wondered if it would be quicker with a paint on white in a polish bottle.
So should I just continue with my bio and le chat and hope I can get quicker,

by the way Bagpuss do you use Akzentz for all your gel nno's and enhancements?

How do you think they stack up against bio and le chat? I am not buying anymore from Bio its just too expensive here in France for me, over £10 a 10ml pot more than in UK and I am in the countryside in France, and my clients don't have much money so I am swithcing to Le chat fpr this reason.

Cheers hun

Latest posts

Back