Help with perfect polishing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG the penny has dropped!

Thank you Geeg, I just spent the last hour using this technique on my husband (God bless him).

The difference is crazy! It's almost like all those things together connect you somehow to the nail you are working on.

I don't quite know how else to describe it but I hope it makes some sense.

Mwah to you!! x

Spent the evening using these techniques too! Much less nervous about doing my shellac training now!! Thank you!!

Great info I love this site :)

Such good advise :) xxx

thank you Gigi :) I was just searching for advice on this because my side edges tend to look a little dodgy, it makes perfect sense :D

thank you gigi :) i was just searching for advice on this because my side edges tend to look a little dodgy, it makes perfect sense :d

:) :) :) :)

I cant picture the seating position in my head, ive tried it and if my elbows are on my desk then my hands are too far across the rable unless I got ny client to lean on her elbows aswell? Wish I had a pic to reference xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes .. where do your problems lay?

Sorry, didn't see you had replied. Just when I do french it doesn't end up like a smile..more like a straight line lol also I find they aren't perfect x

I would like to see a picture too, help me visualise it.

http://youtu.be/wGzkRjt2TVA

I don't know how professional it is, but I'm doing this way, coz my hands are shaking too much, in this way I am get perfect smile line :)

I was taught on my shellac brings em back course to apply French like this if you find it easier. It's not unprofessional 😉

Caroline
Nail Vibe x

Maybe that's why I take longer than I would like, because I have the client sitting right in front of me so their hand is straight on to mine too.

Does anyone have a pic of the perfect positioning for you and the client? I can't imagine how you would both be comfortable at the desk with their hand being at an angle.

This is great! Ive just learnt perfect polish at college but this is so much more in depth. Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back