Help with Perron Rigot Wax Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyJane

Reaction score
Hi
I was lucky enough to win the Perron Rigot Starter Kit in the Beauty guild Competitions and have just received it today.

Can anyone tell me, is this the same as using other waxes. I currently have Hive. I am trying to find out if there is a discovery near me in Wakefield West Yorkshire that I could attend but would really like to have a go with it. I am waxing someone tomorrow and would like to try it. The manual that cme with it says you use it the same. I have only done strip waxing so I would use the strip wax, not the non strip wax.

I am booked on a full Level 2 Beauty course which will cover waxing even though I've already done it.

Any help would be great, thank you.:)

hi i use the perron rigot, the warm wax is applied just like any other wax, with the hair growth and removed against, there hot wax is also applied with the hair growth and removed against, hope this helps you, its a brilliant brand so enjoy.

Oh you'll hate it. I'll be happy to take it off your hands if you want. LOL Lucky you winning the competition!!! xxx

Oh you'll hate it. I'll be happy to take it off your hands if you want. LOL Lucky you winning the competition!!! xxx

get out of the way you..Im first in line lol

wish I had been the winner well done

Lindac x

Ha ha :)

Thank you guys but I'm afraid I'm keeeeeeping it, it's miiiiiiiine

:)

Hi Jayne

Perron Rigot have free Discovery day courses in London. But far for you to travel I know.

I have their product catalogue (you may have received one with your lovely prize) and in there there is a booking form stating that there are possible workshops in Scotland, Derby and Manchester.

Give Thalgo the suppliers a phone call for more info on 0207 512 0872 or email them with an enquiry at [email protected]

Seeing as the Discovery courses are free it would be great to go on one! I was planning to go on the one in London on 8 June but domestic issues have got in the way.

Enjoy your wax!

X

You'll know how to use the strip wax, but you could always have a play around with the Euroblone (non strip) until you go on the course. You just apply in the direction of hair growth, flick the end and pull. Easy Peasy! xxx

Latest posts

Back