Help with Shellac advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen v

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on where i can get any shellac merchandising products from. I recently purchased pretty much the whole shellac range from ellisons, who are attempting to get me the kit that they had on offer. I was also wanted to get a good digital image for our website (not wanting to borrow from anyone else's) any info on layering and any specific after care because unfortunately I cant make the next shellac attack course. I contacted S2 but because I bought from ellisons they told me they couldnt help, and ellisons has done the same. Frustrated is just not the word for how I feel right now. So if anyone can help in any way it would be most appreciated.

Can anyone advise me on where i can get any shellac merchandising products from. I recently purchased pretty much the whole shellac range from ellisons, who are attempting to get me the kit that they had on offer. I was also wanted to get a good digital image for our website (not wanting to borrow from anyone else's) any info on layering and any specific after care because unfortunately I cant make the next shellac attack course. I contacted S2 but because I bought from ellisons they told me they couldnt help, and ellisons has done the same. Frustrated is just not the word for how I feel right now. So if anyone can help in any way it would be most appreciated.

Email me [email protected] and I can send you all the info you need. Just tell me what you want and quote your S2 customer number . If you don't have one, then register with them so I can verifiy your account.

For images for your website, email [email protected] and tell her what you need exactly and she will help you out with all of that.

There you go ... how to ge everyhting you want. :D

That is fantastic thank you I will email you in in a few moments.

Latest posts

Back