HELP! with spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess33

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have recently decided to add spray tanning to my business, i am a complementary therapist, so this area is new to me! my friend has given me a machine, as she has given up her beauty business. Has anyone heard of the "that's so" spray tanning machine? it is a heavy weight machine. I am having trouble with it as it spray's dry the majority of the time. The pressure gauge is set at 4 bar, but looses pressure very quickly. I then have to stop spraying and wait for the pressure to build back up. I am a complete ammature! I am thinking of investing in the maxi mist T200, however if i could fix the machine i have, would be a financially better option at the moment??? thanks jess

my kids live in north staffs and i am in birmingham i am a mechanical/electrical engineer and i repair spray tan machines compressors all the time
I could probabally repair your machine if i cant i wont charge you for looking at it as i am always passing through staffordshire anyway :)
on the t200 personally i wouldnt bother we stopped stocking them as they were so unreliable,they miss spray the motors burn out ect the british built 5008 machine is much better build quality comes with 3 spare cups and is lots cheaper

Have you had training yet or have you just got a machine?
You need insurance to do spray tanning so you will need to do an accredited course.
Your course provider should give you some information about gun maintenance etc....
Never actually heard of that gun myself. It may be cheaper to invest in a package where you get your gun, tent, solution and sometimes training too :)

Latest posts

Back