Help with Stripping my spray gun !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
Please can anybody help? I am stripping my spray tan gun to clean it and my needle seems to be stuck, it will not come out:cry:
I just wondered if this had happened to you and what did you do to get it out. Ive tried wd40 but still not budging xx

Please can anybody help? I am stripping my spray tan gun to clean it and my needle seems to be stuck, it will not come out:cry:
I just wondered if this had happened to you and what did you do to get it out. Ive tried wd40 but still not budging xx

mmmm have you pulled the trigger with the rear knurled nut and spring removed...this should pull the pin partially out enough to grab and pull?

Hi
Thank you for getting back to me :)
Yes i have, the needle usually just pulls out but today it is really stuck :irked:
Im not sure what to do now.

as said undo the back nut and remove spring pull the trigger and if it wont come easily give it a tug with a pair of pliers it will come they can get a little stiff its just stuck in the gland seal once you have cleaned it, it will slide in again no problem HTH

Thank you, I'll get the pliers out! As soon as my next lady has left me.
Thanks again for both your help :o) x

If its stuck you could try tweezers to pull it out?

I would just like to say a big thank you to the Lovely man from tantrick who helped me to solve my spray tan problem.
My spray kept stopping and starting and he advised me to remove the plastic ring in the gun.
Well i did and Ive just sprayed a client and ,Yeah! complete coverage.
Thank you so much :)

I would just like to say a big thank you to the Lovely man from tantrick who helped me to solve my spray tan problem.
My spray kept stopping and starting and he advised me to remove the plastic ring in the gun.
Well i did and Ive just sprayed a client and ,Yeah! complete coverage.
Thank you so much :)

it was good talking with you Kate and a pleasure helping you.....now go spend the money you were going to on a new gun and have a nice meal out somewhere nice :hug:

Yeah!! Thank you again.
I have had 3 thoroughly covered ladies since taking your advice.
So I think i will treat myself now:)
And when I do need a new gun i now know were to go :0) xx

Latest posts

Back