Help with tint/toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I always have my hair/roots bleached but It is a harsh bleached looking colour I want a warmer blonde shade, do i need a toner or a tint to get this? I really dont want it that hay colour as took me ages to get away from that just want a more caramel/platinum blonde colour?

Any ideas?

xxx

I am platinum blonde and i use a great toner its - Matrix SPV.
It really is amazing.
If you have this toner on every time you have your roots done you will soon be platinum, it works really well.
x

You can achieve a warmer shade by using a toner, a good range is wella colourfresh or simply something off the shelf in boots, a colour mousse for example. Do a test first before you apply it all over and make sure you hare happy with the result.

xx

You can achieve a warmer shade by using a toner, a good range is wella colourfresh or simply something off the shelf in boots, a colour mousse for example. Do a test first before you apply it all over and make sure you hare happy with the result.

xx

Thanks for your replies, do the ones in boots etc actually say toner on? I dont want to actually dye my hair just tone down the bleach colour!

thanks girlies
xxx

Latest posts

Back