Help with upcoming course work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Shaw

Reaction score
Hi

Not sure if this is allowed, if not admin can you just delete the thread.

I am just about to return for my final year in web design, being a bit of a swot I am going to get started on it now but need help from my selected business sector, which is obviously beauty.

If you cannot help then not to worry I will just randomly pick from google.

Part of my work, being the final year is to review & report on "selected business sector websites" and then I have to create a complete web package ie, Website, Social Media, etc etc for selected business sector.

The first part I need is to, like mentioned, carry out reviews, I could easily surf the net and pick them at random, but I really wanted to have some interaction with the website owner.

The reports will not be made public on here, unless you wanted me to.

The second part of my course work is to create a complete web package for my selected business sector, I am supposed to be just creating a random no one owns sort of website to prove my capabilities.

I wanted to take it one step further and select a person who has not got Website/Facebook/Twitter/You Tube or someone who feels their website and facebook page could do with a revamp. Then I could give further evidence on the websites popularity/traffic figures/calls to action/accessability etc etc when I come to hand it in, with some feedback from the website owner then A* for me :D

To start with all I need at the minute is about 5-6 web address's if that is ok.

Thank you for any help you can give.

I'd be happy to help Jack?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'd be willing to help if still needed:) x

Me too, however, I do have a website and facebook page but not sure how good they are so will leave it up to you to decide. I'll pm you my details.

sent you a pm as I would be happy to help but not sure if it ostensibly suitable

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi jack
Have pm you my details if still needed.

Kirsty

Hi

Sorry for the late reply, I have just got back from a couple of days away, thank you so much for all the pm's. I will sit down tonight and get on with them and get back to you all individually

Thanks again, you have been a massive help

Cheers
Jack

Latest posts

Back